1. This Friday, the Sunday School session for teachers will begin at 10:15 a.m. with devotion at the Balcony. All our teachers (who are not assigned to duties/ responsibilities in the respective halls during this time) are requested to attend the session.
2. It will be a common assembly for the students of the Church and the Navathy Hall. The singing session will start at 10:30 a.m.
3. On Saturday, the Sunday School will start at 9.30 a.m. after the Holy Qurbana.
4. God willing, the teachers' Family Picnic would be held at the Sharjah National Park this Friday after Sunday School classes. Lunch, tea, snacks and dinner will be provided at the picnic site. Teachers are requested to register their names with the Picnic convener Mr. Thomas Varghese (050.5768258) or the Sunday School officials. Registration fees will be Dhs.25/- per person (maximum Dhs.75/- per family including spouse & children). If you need transportation from the church, kindly inform the Picnic convener or Sunday School officials. We look forward to the enthusiastic participation of all teachers.
5. There will be a full day Teens' Retreat this Saturday, 27th October 2018 from 10 a.m. Rev. Sajesh Mathews will lead the retreat and Dr. Anand Menon will be the main speaker. All students from Intermediate to Young Adult classes may please attend the Retreat. Please remind your students to return the registration forms along with the registration fees on or before this Friday. For further details, please contact Teens' Convener Dr. Shibu Varghese (050.3010772) or Joint Convener Mrs. Seema Suraj (056.8947085) or the Sunday School officials.
6. The collection of the contributions for ‘My Share for Mission’ is in progress. Please remind the students about the same.
1. Sunday school classes begin at 10:30 AM every Friday.
2. Please contact Sunday school office for new admissions. Admission forms can also be downloaded from our parish website.
FOR DETAILS CONTACT :
Head Master: Mr. John Thomas - 050 4991168
Secretary: Mr. Shibu Thomas - 050 5373928
Asst. Head Master: Mr. Varghese Samuel - 050 7278925